Certifier Reference Diskette
Certification Reference Standard
The Accurite Certifier Reference Diskette (CRD) was
developed as a high precision product for calibrating a flexible disk certifier or
read/write head test unit to meet specified performance levels. Each diskette is
exactingly tested and labeled with its own unique calibration data ensuring optimum test
performance in the field. The Accurite CRD is the key to calibrating test systems to
operate within performance levels specified by ANSI, ISO, ECMA, et al.
Quality In-process Control
To provide the highest accuracy in our label values, Accurite
ensures the following:
- Diskettes are qualified for use as reference diskettes only if
they meet or exceed all ANSI specifications.
- Full track certification is performed on all tracks.
- Accurite has developed and maintains the standards to
reference and control the calibration process.
- Diskettes are produced under the same stringent environmental
controls and within the same quality requirements as our line of Analog
Alignment Diskettes (AAD).
- Accurite CRD standards correlate directly to PTB
(Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) references.
- Reference Field - A write current measurement used to
calibrate the test instrument to the same value of write current used to generate the
- 1F STD AMP - The value used to correct the 1F track
average amplitude (TAA) to the value of the standard reference.
- 2F STD AMP - The value used to correct the 2F TAA to
the value of the industry standard reference.
- 2F/1F RES - The value used to correct the measured
resolution to the value of the standard reference.
- OVERWRITE - The factor used to correct the measured
value of overwrite to the value of the standard reference.
|CRD Models - Purchase Online
||Size & Type
||Click to add to your cart
||3.5" 720 Kb
||3.5" 1.44 Mb
||5.25" 360 Kb
||5.25" 1.2 Mb
Copyright © 1996-2007, Accurite Technologies Inc. All rights
Back to Accurite's Home Page